Mid-America Regional Council
- Nonprofit Member
- Board of Directors
The Mid-America Regional Council Community Services Corporation (MARC CSC) is a 501(c)(3) corporation created by the MARC Board of Directors. The corporation was formed to allow MARC more flexibility to seek and accept funding and other support not possible through its own organizational and board structure. MARC is the nonprofit association of city and county governments and the metropolitan planning organization for the bistate Kansas City region. Governed by a Board of Directors made up of local elected officials, MARC serves nine counties and 119 cities, providing a forum for the region to work together to advance social, economic and environmental progress.
- Promotes regional cooperation and develops innovative solutions through leadership, planning and action
- Supports healthy people and families (early learning, aging, homelessness, public health)
- Leads regional transportation policy development, planning and investments
- Promotes a healthy environment (air quality, water quality, solid waste management, natural resources)
- Promotes vibrant, sustainable places through land use and community development initiatives
JobsLocal Government Services InternCategory: InternshipPosted 03/10/19 The Mid-America Regional Council, the metropolitan planning organization and association of city and county governments serving the bi-state Kansas City region, is recruiting for a part-time intern to assist the organization in its Local Government Services program. Local Government Services provides regional leadership and support to 119 cities and nine counties in the Greater ...read more
!-70 Downtown Loop, Take Broadway exit. Offices are in the Rivergate Center building on the southwest corner of 6th & Broadway. Free parking available; enter parking lot and take ramp to top level.