Regnier Family Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City, The
Arts, Culture, HumanitiesBoard of DirectorsEducationNonprofit Member
At Wonderscope we believe in the power of play, we strive to create an environment that is inclusive, equitable, and diverse where everyone is welcome. We achieve that through the following:
To spark a lifelong love of learning through the universal and uniting power of play!
Wonderscope is appreciated as an educational resource in our community that provides all children and families with the opportunity to build a solid foundation for success in school and beyond.
Wonderscope is committed to serving and honoring people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations, and physical abilities in a safe, educational environment that reflects the diversity of our community.
- Dynamic,interactive STEAM experiences that spark a lifelong love of learning through the power of play
- A dependable resource for families, care providers and educators
- A place of wonder, joy and magic for young children
- The perfect field trip destination for your class!
- Celebrate your birthday with a party at Wonderscope!