After checking out, find your download under "My account" in "Downloadable products."
Nonprofit Connect members, log in using your current credentials to view and access member prices.
In your first months as a fundraising professional, what difference would it make to be able to pick the brains of experts? What tips would a seasoned fundraising professional have for you? What about the other side – what advice would a seasoned foundation professional share?
This toolkit features top tips and tools from one expert in fundraising and one expert in funding nonprofit organizations.
They share their best advice and helpful tools to help you clarify purpose and goals to propel this next chapter in your nonprofit career. Toolkit includes:
- The exact Grants Strategy Tool used by SAFEHOME that you can customize to your organization
- The first place many program officers check after receiving a grant proposal
- Decision Making Model to simplify your funding strategy and increase your organization's effectiveness
- Wealth of online and in-person resources just for nonprofit professionals
- Video feature with top 6 tips for new fundraising professionals
You may feel like
- You don’t know what questions donors and foundations will ask you about your organization’s work, or how to answer them
- You aren’t sure of the best practices and responsibilities of a fundraising professional
- You don’t have a clear picture of how your organization is and should be funded
- You don’t have access to experts who can answer your questions honestly
Hear directly from:
Janeé Hanzlick, LMSW, former CEO at SAFEHOME
, who has 25+ years of experience including fundraising and development, grant writing, and capital campaigns
Carey Wilkerson Looney, Vice President at The Marion and Henry Bloch Family Foundation and The H & R Block Foundation, who has 20+ years of experience with the foundations and, prior to that, worked in development from the nonprofit side
Download this toolkit for New Fundraising Professionals and
Contributing member organizations:
- Gain a clear understanding of the best practices and responsibilities of a fundraising professional
- Map out how your organization is and should be funded
- Establish and nurture great funder relationships
- Leverage tools and resources to maximize your effectiveness
The H & R Block Foundation
Category: Fundraising, Career Development
Format: Toolkit: video-based
Length: 14 minute video, 2 tools, 2 resources
Nonprofit Connect offers member-exclusive items and prices in the eLearning Center & Store.
For more information on membership types and benefits, visit Membership
>>> For upcoming live webinars and
live online workshops and training,
visit our Programs Calendar