Show Off Your Volunteers and Win
What are your plans for National Volunteer Week, April 15 - 21? It’s coming up quickly, and we want you to show off how you’re celebrating volunteers.
Nonprofit Connect is hosting a social media contest for Best Volunteer Week Celebration in Kansas City. Snap a picture or shoot a quick video and enter following these steps:
1. Post your photo or video on your organization’s Facebook page by 5:00 PM on April 21.
2. Tag Nonprofit Connect in the post or comments for the photo/video.
3. The winner will be determined by:
- Number of reactions to your organization’s post (Likes, Shares, Comments)
- How clearly it demonstrates your organization’s culture of valuing volunteers
4. Winner gets a free ticket to the 34th Annual Philanthropy Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, May 16.
Your video or photos don’t have to be fancy. Have a snack spread, decorated space, or giant thank-you card from the team? Capture it all – with some smiles. Show off your wonderful volunteer efforts, and boost your social media engagement at the same time!
Contact Tomomi Summers, Director of eLearning, with any questions.