You work hard to create compelling and impactful messages that bring your organization one step closer to achieving your mission. That's why the Philly Awards celebrate outstanding achievements in nonprofit marketing and communications in Kansas City.
New for 2021:
This year's entry fees are on a sliding scale, based on membership status and -- for nonprofit organizations -- prior fiscal year (FY) revenue. These three levels will also serve as the divisions for award recognition.
The entry fee payment is required via credit card prior to submitting your entry form, and will be made through this event registration page.
Entry forms and supporting materials must be submitted electronically; paper submissions will not be accepted.
Nonprofit Connect will not offer refunds to organizations once the entry fees are paid, regardless of whether or not the entry form is submitted.
Entry Fees & Rates
Early Bird Deadline: August 6 (due date for both payment and entry form)
- 2020 fiscal year revenue under $1 million: $25.00
- 2020 fiscal year revenue from $1 million to $5 million: $50.00
- 2020 fiscal year revenue over $5 million: $75.00
Business & Individual Members: $75.00
Final Deadline: August 20 (due date for both payment and entry form)
- 2020 fiscal year revenue under $1 million: $50.00
- 2020 fiscal year revenue from $1 million to $5 million: $75.00
- 2020 fiscal year revenue over $5 million: $100.00
Business & Individual Members: $100.00
2020 fiscal year revenues will be accepted as either audited or unaudited.