Executive Director Institute 2019
Name: Executive Director Institute 2019
Date: May 31, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CDT
The Executive Director Institute is designed exclusively for executive directors with curriculum aimed at expanding participants' skill base in these key areas of nonprofit leadership:
- Nonprofit Trends
- Leadership Challenges and Opportunities
- Board Management
- Strategic Planning
- Resource & Fund Development
- Marketing/Communications & Media Relations
- Organization & Productivity
- Work/Life Balance
Selection for participation in the Executive Director Institute is by application.
Click here to apply. The application deadline is January 8, 2019.
- Participating organizations must be Nonprofit Connect members. (Not a member? Click here.)
- The Executive Director role must be a paid position.
- Participants commit to attending all six sessions.
- Application deadline is January 8, 2019.
|Executive Leadership Track Sponsors:
|Executive Director Institute Sponsors: