Executive Director Institute 2020
The Executive Director Institute (EDI) is designed exclusively for executive directors with curriculum aimed at expanding participants' skill base in these key areas of nonprofit leadership:
- Nonprofit Trends
- Leadership Challenges and Opportunities
- Board Management
- Strategic Planning
- Resource & Fund Development
- Marketing/Communications & Media Relations
- Organization & Productivity
- Work/Life Balance
Dates:The Executive Director Institute consists of six monthly sessions on the following Fridays:
- January 31, 2020
- February 28, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- May 29, 2020
- June 26, 2020
- Participating organizations must be Nonprofit Connect members. (Not a member? Learn more.)
- The Executive Director role must be a paid position.
- Participants commit to attending all six sessions.
- If accepted, tuition must be paid in full by January 17 to reserve a seat in the class.
Application:Selection for participation in EDI is by application.
Click here to apply. The application deadline is January 6, 2020.