Executive Leader Roundtable
Being a successful nonprofit Executive Director/CEO is a rewarding, yet often stressful, job. Leaders are simultaneously working to provide quality programs, ensuring sound finances, building a strong board, and all the while thinking about long-term sustainability. As often stated, it's lonely at the top, with no one in their organizations to talk to about sensitive issues and challenging situations.
The Executive Leader Roundtable is a 4-session, half-day, introductory learning opportunity for new/newer executive directors. The sessions will provide the tools needed to succeed in the core areas of:
- operational structure,
- board management,
- fund development,
- The institute consists of four weekly sessions from 1:00 - 4:00 PM on the following Tuesdays: Feb. 18, Feb 25, Mar 3 and Mar 10
- Sessions are held at Nonprofit Connect.
- Attendance is limited to 15 participants.
- Fee includes all materials and snacks.
- Participating organizations must currently have 501c status.
- Participants must be in a paid executive director role.
- Participants commit to attend all 4 sessions and fully participate in each.
- We expect the Executive Leader Roundtable to sell out and have a wait list. The fee must be paid in full by Feb. 11 in order to confirm a seat in the class.
Luann Feehan joined Nonprofit Connect in 2012 as the Executive Director. Luann is a sought-after expert on nonprofit trends and best-practices, and a leading voice in Kansas City's nonprofit community. She has been invited to similar markets across the country to share her knowledge on nonprofit and association programs. Luann is a Certified BoardSource Governance Trainer and DiSC Behavioral Assessment Trainer. She brings over twenty years of experience in leading successful nonprofit teams.