Being a successful nonprofit Executive Director/CEO is a rewarding, yet often stressful, job. Leaders are simultaneously working to provide quality programs, ensuring sound finances, building a strong board, and all the while thinking about long-term sustainability. As often stated, it's lonely at the top, with no one in their organizations to talk to about sensitive issues and challenging situations.
The Executive Leader Roundtable is a 4-session introductory learning opportunity for new/newer executive directors. The sessions will provide the tools needed to succeed in the core areas of:
- operational structure,
- board management,
- fund development,
The group will also discuss best practices of running an efficient organization, share successes and challenges -- all in a collaborative peer-networking environment. Registration includes participation in all 4 sessions and resource materials.
- The roundtable consists of four weekly sessions from 1:00 - 4:00 PM on the following Tuesdays - Oct. 5, 12, 29, and 26.
- Sessions will be held via Zoom meeting.
- Attendance is limited to 20 participants.
- Participating organizations must currently have 501c status.
- Participants must be in a paid executive director role.
- Participants commit to attend all 4 sessions and fully participate in each.
- We expect the Executive Leader Roundtable to sell out and have a wait list. The fee must be paid in full by September 28 in order to confirm a seat in the class.
This session is ideal for new leaders or executives of start up organizations. We particularly encourage executives who identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) to join these round tables.
joined Nonprofit Connect in 2012 as the Executive Director. Luann is a sought-after expert on nonprofit trends and best-practices, and a leading voice in Kansas City's nonprofit community. She has been invited to similar markets across the country to share her knowledge on nonprofit and association programs. Luann is a Certified BoardSource Governance Trainer and DiSC Behavioral Assessment Trainer. She brings over twenty years of experience in leading successful nonprofit teams.
The fee must be paid for by September 28 in order to hold your space in the Roundtable. No refunds will be processed after September 28. No shows will be billed.
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com