In this three-part workshop, you'll learn how to set goals that are compelling and discover strategies and tools that make their achievement practically guaranteed.
Setting goals is easy. Setting achievable goals and creating systems and tools to keep you on track is hard! As 2022 wraps up, did you achieve everything you intended? Do you have clear goals established and processes to attain them in the new year? As nonprofit professionals, it's easy to get caught up in the daily tasks and forget to move forward on our key goals.
This highly interactive workshop will walk you through the entire process-from developing your own goals to actually using the tools we provide to facilitate achievement.
By participating in this series, you will:
- Understand the why and how of developing actionable and achievable goals
- Discover simple - yet powerful - strategies and processes that support goal achievement and address the most common reasons we often fall short of success
- Launch your own goal achievement process with an actionable plan and tools that you will practice using in the workshop and can immediately transfer to your daily activities - both personally and professionally
This series is ideal for managers, team leaders, or any individual contributor who is eager to deliver results in the new year. If you've already mastered setting "SMART" goals, but you want to delve deeper into more advanced practices and processes, then this session is for you.
- Three 90 minute sessions, held weekly:
- Wednesday, 11/2 | 10:00-11:30 AM
- Wednesday, 11/9 | 10:00-11:30 AM
- Wednesday, 11/16 | 10:00-11:30 AM
- Sessions will be held virtually on Zoom
Shelley Loethen is a social entrepreneur and nonprofit strategist working to break down barriers that discourage innovation and collaboration and limit impact. With an educational background in business, she found herself in the nonprofit sector completely by accident in 2006. Since then, she has taken her passion for developing processes and systems that support sound business strategy further into the sector through her work with more than 50 nonprofit organizations. She has built the Encore Institute for Social Impact with a team of, and collaborations with, nonprofit professionals who have more than a century of experience in the sector. Her team’s experience spans nearly all areas of operations, including direct service, grant development and compliance, fundraising, senior leadership, leadership development, and social impact. The Encore team shares her goals of improving sustainability, increasing organizational health, and broadening the impact of not only their clients but the entire sector, helping to create vibrant communities where people thrive.
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com.