Introduction to Fashion Illustration
Do you want to learn fashion illustration? Are you a student, emerging fashion designer, or fashion industry professional looking to brush up on the basics? Are you an artist wanting to try something new?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the class for you! In Intro to Fashion Illustration, you will learn how to draw an idealized fashion figure with standard proportions used in the fashion industry. The instructor will demonstrate drawing simple standing poses, as well as faces, hands and feet. You will leave at the end of the day with a corrected template to use in designing your future collections!
Limited spaces available!
· Learn the industry standard fashion figure proportions,
· Learn the industry standard fashion face proportions,
· Learn from instructor demonstrations/tutorials.
· Draw and receive instructor feedback.
· Learn proper terminology used by fashion industry professionals.
· Create and take-home corrected fashion figure template to work from in the future.
All sewing materials will be provided by Rightfully Sewn Academy and its donors in order to promote and encourage a sustainable future in the fashion industry. A supplies list will be provided for students to bring their own supplies to class, if desired.
Class is taught by Fashion Designer/Illustrator, Camille Alexandria.
Date and Time
Saturday Mar 18, 2023
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Saturday, March 18th 9am-1pm
Rightfully Sewn Academy and Atelier
Kansas City, MO 64108