Let's Connect: Events
In adherence to local policy and the safety of the public, many organizations are being faced with the difficult decision to cancel, postpone, or “go virtual” with events. As a driving source of revenue, changing an event in any way is not an easy decision to make.
Join your nonprofit peers to discuss the unique challenges that are facing events managers at this current time, solutions on how to overcome them, and what resources and support we can offer to each other based on our own experiences. Topics and discussion questions are encouraged to be sent in advance via your registration form online.
The discussion will be facilitated by Jen Newell, Events Manager for Nonprofit Connect, and special guest Trisha Brauer, CEO of Taking Bids Fundraising.
Let's Connect: Virtual Discussion Series
The best way to stay connected during this time of crisis? Turn to your nonprofit network. Join Nonprofit Connect for facilitated discussions with your nonprofit peers during this 6-week series, occurring every Thursday morning at 10 AM. We will select a new topic each week, and invite you to tune in for learning and sharing.
- Let’s Connect: Events – April 2
- Let’s Connect: Communication – April 9 (register here)
- Let’s Connect: Leadership – April 16 (register here)
- Let’s Connect: Young Professionals – April 23 (register here)
- Let’s Connect: Operations & Finance – April 30 (register here)
- Let’s Connect: Volunteer Management – May 7 (register here)
Disclaimer: Discussions will be recorded and shared as a resource, so participation means you may be recorded as well.