Webinar - How to Use Facebook's Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
Name: Webinar - How to Use Facebook's Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
Date: June 20, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Registration: Register Now
In the last year, Facebook launched an entirely new set of tools to help nonprofits more easily raise funds on the platform. US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits can now collect donations with this suite of tools on their Facebook pages, via Page posts, ads and even Facebook Live videos.
In this session, you will learn the pros and cons of using these tools in your online fundraising campaigns, and we will walk through a brief step-by-step guide to using these potentially powerful tools to raise money!
- An up-to-date overview of Facebook’s free fundraising tools
- How to determine if these tools are a good fit for your nonprofit
- How to sign up, register, and get started right away
- How to get your online community to fund raise for you using Facebook fundraisers
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Facebook’s fundraising tools
Julia Campbell is a national speaker, blogger, consultant, trainer, and author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits. Julia's blog about online fundraising and nonprofit technology is #3 on the Top 40 Nonprofit Marketing Blogs and Websites for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers.
Thank you to our webinar series sponsor:
Fund Development Institute - July 16 (application deadline)
More Programs on Fundraising:
Relationship Fundraising 3.0 featuring Adrian Sargeant, Ph.D. - August 15