Developing Strong Need Statements for Grant Proposals
In every grant proposal, the writer must show the importance of their target population's needs, problems, and challenges with data and heart. Join us to learn how to set up your argument with facts and stories to convey this urgency in a competitive market. You'll learn about:
- data sources including the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey,
- proposal-writing tones and formats for presenting data,
- appropriate uses of visuals to highlight data,
- the challenges of presenting data in online applications,
- and community needs assessments.
A program of the Grant Writing series.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1.5 points in Category 1.B –Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1.5 points in Category Category 1 - Education of the GPCI application for recertification.