Are you getting everything you can out of your complimentary GrantStation membership as a nonprofit or business member of Nonprofit Connect? Your membership provides access to GrantStation, a searchable database of private grantmakers, federal deadlines, links to state funding agencies, and a growing list of international funders.
Join Julia Ward for an informative tour of the GrantStation website, including updates for 2021:
- One-click access to log in for Nonprofit Connect Members.
- New feature - the R3: Revenue, Review, and Report, a reporting tool that provides tailored recommendations based on your current or projected funding sources.
- The GrantStation dashboard to save and organize Grantmakers, Projects, and Criteria for your Plan.
- How to navigate and effectively search for the funders most likely to fund your organization.
- How to use GrantStation tutorials and other resources to improve your grant strategy.
Bring your questions or submit them ahead of time when you register. All registrants will receive the recording and materials afterward.
Julia Ward oversees the MVP Program at GrantStation, provides GrantStation tours, manages the Winning Grant Application Contest, and contributes to sales support. She has a B.A. in Spanish and Sociology and has 5+ years of experience with data analytics and customer support with a nonprofit community lender. Julia enjoys serving as a volunteer and board member in her community.
Full participation in this training is also applicable for 1 point in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.