How to Leverage Your Membership Benefits
Your Nonprofit Connect membership unlocks major resources! From free grant search databases to free on-demand trainings and templates, learn how to maximize your member benefits. Join the Nonprofit Connect team to learn about all of the resources that your organization can use to make your job easier.
- How to access the Foundation Directory and GrantStation to find funding
- How to update your Member Profile, making your organization more visible to the community
- On-demand training and education resources for members
- And more!
Whether you are a new employee at your organization or a veteran professional wanting to dig deeper into your benefits, this program is a great opportunity to ask questions of Nonprofit Connect staff and learn how membership can help you continue to meet your mission.
Amy Fennesy is the Director of Membership. She has years of for-purpose experience going back to PTA and Scouting and being an advocate for credit unions and the local Chamber of Commerce. She loves to read, garden and spend time with her two dogs, retired husband and three adult kids.
- How to Leverage Your Membership Benefits Q1 - Wed. 1/18 at 9:00 AM - Virtual
- How to Leverage Your Membership Benefits Q2 - Tues. 4/4 at 1:00 PM - In-Person
- How to Leverage Your Membership Benefits Q3 - Thurs. 8/10 at 12:00 PM - Virtual
- How to Leverage Your Membership Benefits Q4 - Thurs. 11/2 at 4:00 PM - In-Person
Program Policies:So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and Time
Thursday Aug 10, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Can't attend? Register anyway, and we will send you the recording of the opening session.
Your desk! Webinar access instructions provided after registration.
Free for Members
Not yet a member? Learn more.
Amy Fennesy, Director of Membership