Marketing Analytics for Nonprofit Organizations
- What analytics can tell you, defining basic terms.
- How to interpret the numbers to understand your audience.
- Which marketing tactics are paying off and which are wasting your time.
- How to give proper credit to which campaign elements work and which can be cut.
- How to communicate ROI & campaign success to management and boards.
Presenter:Jeff Randolph is the Vice President, Account Planning at EAG Advertising & Marketing. When Jeff sees marketing data, he gets positively giddy. He has found creative, yet data-driven ways to give big brand experience to small businesses and nonprofit clients throughout his career. He has led that charge as Chief Marketing Officer at both Camp Fire National Headquarters and ARMA International, and now serves in that capacity for small business and growth-minded entrepreneur clients at EAG Advertising & Marketing.
Nonprofit Connect is located in the KCPT building under the big red tower. Please park in one of the two lots directly north and across 31st Street from the station, leaving the main lot for KCPT staff and visitors with disabilities. Do not park in spaces marked AKC in the west side of the lot. Use caution when crossing the street.