Online Fundraising and Social Media with Nonprofit Tech for Good
This hands-on session explores:
- The most recent online fundraising and social media research
- Current trends in nonprofit website design and email marketing
- What to look for in an online fundraising platform
- How to launch a crowdfunding campaign
- Current best practices for using Facebook Pages and Facebook Fundraising Tools
- Current best practices for using Instagram and Instagram Fundraising Tools
- The increasing importance of LinkedIn Pages
- How to tap into the power of cause awareness and giving days
- The importance of having a budget for social advertising
Heather Mansfield is the founder and editor-in-chief of the Nonprofit Tech for Good blog and author of the best-selling books, Mobile for Good and Social Media for Social Good. Over the last 15 years, she’s grown a following for @nonprofitorgs on social networks to more than one million, and presented over 100 online fundraising and social media trainings. In addition, she’s also presented over 500 webinars, thus training more than 250,000 nonprofit professionals worldwide.
A program of the Nonprofit Trends series.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 3.0 points in Category 1.B –Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Parking Instructions:Ample parking available in front of the conference center.
Related Programs:501(c) Success: Rachel Hutchisson, Blackbaud - April 7
501(c) Success: Giving USA with Dr. Patrick Rooney - June 19