TechnologyAssociate/Business MemberConsultantStrategic PlanningTrainingWeb Design
Hello, we're USEAGILITY We help teams build and maintain websites and products their customers love.
Every project is rooted in the discipline of Design Thinking and User-Centered Design.
We think of our work as a force multiplier for blue-collar small businesses, mid-market firms, and high-impact non-profits.
Our ideal projects serve people and organizations that value:
• research and thoughtful preparation from jump street.
• organizational alignment on key project decisions.
• prioritizing the voice of their customers or donors.
• testing ideas before making major technology investments.
• usability and accessibility.
• simplicity and ease-of-use.
• highly-iterative project activities and frameworks.
• transparency and accountability.
Bringing to the table over a decade of lessons shaping high-ROI technology improvement projects for world-class businesses, our clients bring the challenges and subject matter experts. We bring a fresh perspective and project expertise. Together, we'll align your objectives with a technologically efficient and low-cost custom design that reflects the goals of your project and the needs of your organization.
We spend Fridays doing free work for 501c3s with a track record of prioritizing vulnerable people over technology investments. If that’s you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction, a brief description of your project idea, what you need help with, and the impact you’d expect it to have. Otherwise, market-rate work for qualifying organizations is available for as low as $500/month.