Webinar - Diamonds in the Rough: Finding the Hidden Gems in Your Donor Database
Let's face it: prospect research is difficult. Those who have mastered it are truly artists, but not every nonprofit has access to a dedicated professional. For those wearing multiple hats, wealth screening tools, social media, and good-old-fashioned Google searches can only get you so far. Even if you do find a rich stranger in your area, there's no guarantee that they'll drop a million bucks in your lap.
In this session, we'll explore prospect research strategies that build deeper, more meaningful relationships with donors. Participants will learn engagement strategies that enhance existing relationships, as well as uncover those with a propensity to give to your organization for the first time.
- How to get to know the donors you already have (and why you should want to)
- What donors actually want from you
- What factors signal a likelihood that a donor will give to your organization
- How to find prospective donors that are right under your noses
- How to leverage current donors to acquire new donors
- Strategies for re-activating lapsed donors
Steven Shattuck is Chief Engagement Officer at Bloomerang curating educational content.