You've started a self care practice and focused on your mindset. You've engaged in team building and care, and identified behavior that can and should change. Yet, there is still more to do to ensure the entire team is stronger than its individual parts.
Join Dr. Kevin Sansberry for the final session in our winter culture and wellness series. During this session, participants will:
This is a program of the Culture and Wellness Series.
- Learn a framework for organizational healing
- Understand the iterative connection between mindsets, behaviors, and systems in a cyclical process for creating change
- Normalize continuous improvement and reflection
Dr. Kevin Sansberry II is a behavioral scientist and executive coach with expertise in toxic leadership, human capital strategy, and creating inclusive cultures of belonging to enhance organization performance.
Over the years, Kevin has focused on providing research-informed solutions in various settings such as higher education, nonprofit, sales, and corporate environments.
Kevin is a certified consultant through Myers Briggs Foundation, the Center for Conflict Dynamics as a certified workplace mediator and certified executive life coach through The Raynor Institute.
Kevin completed his doctorate in business administration from The University of Missouri-St. Louis studying the impact of abusive supervision on the organizational culture/climate, and employee coping behaviors. Kevin received his MBA from The University of Missouri-Kansas City with an emphasis in leadership & change in human systems and general management. Kevin received his bachelor's degree in psychology and business administration from the University of Central Missouri.
This session launches our 2022 focus on Culture and Wellness.
- Fri. Jan 14 | Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Tues. Jan 18 | Roundtable Reflection: Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 21 | Cultivating Authenticity in Teams (R.S.V.P. here)
- Mon. Jan 24 | Roundtable Reflection: Cultivating Authenticity (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 28 | Leveraging a Restorative Organizational Culture (R.S.V.P. here)
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.