Bringing your full, authentic self to your workplace is key to unlocking your best work. However, that's a task easier said than done.
During this Roundtable Reflection, participants will review parts of the TEDx Talk by Dr, Kevin Sansberry, The Masks We Wear in the Workplace Masquerade.
Following a brief opening group discussion, participants will move into breakout rooms to discuss and share with others.
Whether or not you attended the Culture and Wellness: Cultivating Authenticity in Teams session featuring Terry Trafton and Dr. Kevin Sansberry, all are welcome to this interactive group discussion.
This is a program of the Culture and Wellness Series.
Your active participation is highly encouraged. No one has all of the solutions, but everyone has something worth contributing. Your small group discussion participation will help others share, grow, and learn.
This session launches our 2022 focus on Culture and Wellness.
- Fri. Jan 14 | Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Tues. Jan 18 | Roundtable Reflection: Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 21 | Cultivating Authenticity in Teams (R.S.V.P. here)
- Mon. Jan 24 | Roundtable Reflection: Cultivating Authenticity (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 28 | Leveraging a Restorative Organizational Culture (R.S.V.P. here)
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com.