As community change agents, we can be so focused on helping others that we often forget the important practice of caring for ourselves. Yet, we know that when we are burned out, exhausted, or experience compassion fatigue, we are not able to do our best care work.
Join Terry Trafton in this dynamic start to our winter culture and wellness series. During this session, participants will:
- Take time to breath, reflect, and intentionally ground yourself in a focused way
- Complete a visioning exercise that builds on what is working
- Identify toxic stressors both in our work environments and community systems
- Build healthy boundaries and daily habits such as a morning intention and evening reflection
Launch into the new year by taking time for you.
This is a program of the Culture and Wellness Series.
- As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of TT2 Consulting, LLC, Terry Trafton works with organizations to support leadership and educate employees to build a strong organizational and team culture that includes resilience, and mental health awareness.
Terry builds organizational health through one-to-one coaching and team leadership training. He also offers customized services that focus on operational effectiveness, strategic planning, and employee support services. Terry holds certifications to build organizational engagement and employee resilience through appreciative inquiry, energy-based operating systems, and trained in trauma-informed culture transformation.
He holds a National Certification and License as a Professional Counselor in the State of Missouri with a master's degree in Counseling Psychology from Avila University. He is also a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives and the Kansas City Business Journal Leadership Trust.
This session launches our 2022 focus on Culture and Wellness.
- Fri. Jan 14 | Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Tues. Jan 18 | Roundtable Reflection: Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 21 | Cultivating Authenticity in Teams (R.S.V.P. here)
- Mon. Jan 24 | Roundtable Reflection: Cultivating Authenticity (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 28 | Leveraging a Restorative Organizational Culture (R.S.V.P. here)
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com.