Let's Connect: Fundraising
Fundraising is the fuel that makes your nonprofit impact engine run. Clearly communicating your mission and your impact helps build strong relationships with your supporters. With the rapidly changing needs and priorities in 2020, how can your nonprofit keep your donors connected to your cause?
Join Gene Willis, Chief Engagement Officer for United Inner City Services, to discuss strategies for keeping your donors close and communicating through the 2020 chaos. After hearing Gene’s tips and strategies for fundraising during COVID-19, we will use breakout rooms to facilitate small group discussion where everyone will have the opportunity to ask questions, share, and network together.
This is a program of the Let's Connect Virtual Discussion Series.
Gene Willis is the Chief Engagement Officer for United Inner City Services. He leads marketing and development efforts and oversees a team focused on communications, donor outreach, stewardship, volunteer management, and grant management. With more than 20 years of relationship building and communication experience spanning the corporate and nonprofit sector, Gene is a passionate advocate for impactful storytelling and lifting up communities.
Your active participation is highly encouraged. No one has all of the solutions, but everyone has something worth contributing. Your small group discussion participation will help others share, grow, and learn.
Let's Connect: Virtual Discussion Series
What’s the best way to stay connected? Turn to your nonprofit network. Join Nonprofit Connect for facilitated discussions with your nonprofit peers every Monday morning at 10:00 AM. We will select a new topic each week, and invite you to tune in for learning and sharing.
- Let's Connect: Leadership – Sept. 14 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Finance – Sept. 21 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Programming + Direct Service – Sept. 28 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Operations – Oct. 5 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Strategy for Strange Times – Oct. 12 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Fundraising – Oct. 19 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Volunteer Engagement – Oct. 26 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Young Professionals - Nov. 2 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Grant Writing - Nov. 9 (register here)
Disclaimer: Discussions will be recorded and shared as a resource, so participation means you may be recorded as well.