Let's Connect: Young Professionals
Your career has likely taken a turn in 2020. As Young Professionals, navigating ambiguous and quickly changing work environments can be particularly challenging. Fortunately, we’re all weathering the same storm together.
Join the Connext Board (formerly Young Nonprofit Professional Network KC), to discuss, learn, and share ideas to keep your career progressing. This session includes breakout rooms to facilitate small group discussion where everyone will have the opportunity to ask questions, share, and network together.
This is a program of the Let's Connect Virtual Discussion Series.
Connext (formerly YNPNkc) provides learning and networking opportunities for the next generation of nonprofit leaders. Connext welcomes people of all ages and professions, although most of our members are in their 20s and 30s and working in the nonprofit sector.
Your active participation is highly encouraged. No one has all of the solutions, but everyone has something worth contributing. Your small group discussion participation will help others share, grow, and learn.
Let's Connect: Virtual Discussion Series
What’s the best way to stay connected? Turn to your nonprofit network. Join Nonprofit Connect for facilitated discussions with your nonprofit peers every Monday morning at 10:00 AM. We will select a new topic each week, and invite you to tune in for learning and sharing.
- Let's Connect: Leadership – Sept. 14 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Finance – Sept. 21 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Programming + Direct Service – Sept. 28 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Operations – Oct. 5 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Strategy for Strange Times – Oct. 12 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Fundraising – Oct. 19 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Volunteer Engagement – Oct. 26 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Young Professionals - Nov. 2 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Grant Writing - Nov. 9 (register here)
Disclaimer: Discussions will be recorded and shared as a resource, so participation means you may be recorded as well.