Let's Connect: Strategy for Strange Times
Nonprofit Board Members are responsible for setting the strategy for your organization. We're willing to bet that no one had "Global Pandemic" in their 5-year Strategic Plan. Regardless of where your organization is in the strategic planning cycle, we're all needing to adapt. How can nonprofit Board Members keep sight of the big-picture when there are so many short-term challenges?
Join Nevin Kamath, Managing Director of Kamath Coaching and Consulting, as he shares proven tools for planning your organizational strategy in strange times. This session will use breakout rooms to facilitate small group discussion where everyone will have the opportunity to ask questions, share, and network together.
This is a program of the Let's Connect Virtual Discussion Series.
Nevin is a Harvard-trained leadership and strategy facilitator based in Austin, Texas. Nevin has 10 years' experience helping organizations and individuals reach their full potential, working with organizations ranging from Fortune 20 companies to startup nonprofits. Nevin started his consulting career with McKinsey & Company after graduating from Harvard Law School and the University of Texas at Austin’s Business Honors Program.
Your active participation is highly encouraged. No one has all of the solutions, but everyone has something worth contributing. Your small group discussion participation will help others share, grow, and learn.
Let's Connect: Virtual Discussion Series
What’s the best way to stay connected? Turn to your nonprofit network. Join Nonprofit Connect for facilitated discussions with your nonprofit peers every Monday morning at 10:00 AM. We will select a new topic each week, and invite you to tune in for learning and sharing.
- Let's Connect: Leadership – Sept. 14 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Finance – Sept. 21 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Programming + Direct Service – Sept. 28 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Operations – Oct. 5 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Strategy for Strange Times – Oct. 12 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Fundraising – Oct. 19 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Volunteer Engagement – Oct. 26 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Young Professionals - Nov. 2 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Grant Writing - Nov. 9 (register here)
Disclaimer: Discussions will be recorded and shared as a resource, so participation means you may be recorded as well.