Let's Connect: Leadership
During these times, nonprofit leaders must be creative to do more with less. A crisis like this forces leaders to be innovative, learn as we go, and be decisive to keep pace. This work isn't easy - but you're not alone.
Join Rochelle Parker, Executive Director at Child Abuse Prevention Association (CAPA), as she shares how she has pivoted to face new challenges. After hearing Rochelle's words of wisdom, we will use breakout rooms to facilitate small group discussion where everyone will have the opportunity to ask questions, share, and network together.
This is a program of the Let's Connect Virtual Discussion Series.
Rochelle Parker is the Executive Director at Child Abuse Prevention Association (CAPA). She ensures CAPA’s fiscal, operations, fundraising, marketing, human resources, and technology strategies are effectively implemented across all segments of the organization. Since joining CAPA in 2014, she has led the growth of revenue and in-kind specialized services from approx. $800,000 to $2,500,000 in 2020. In 2019, they were named Non-Profit of the Year by the Independence Economic Development Council.
Your active participation is highly encouraged. No one has all of the solutions, but everyone has something worth contributing. Your small group discussion participation will help others share, grow, and learn.
Let's Connect: Virtual Discussion Series
What’s the best way to stay connected? Turn to your nonprofit network. Join Nonprofit Connect for facilitated discussions with your nonprofit peers every Monday morning at 10:00 AM. We will select a new topic each week, and invite you to tune in for learning and sharing.
- Let's Connect: Leadership – Sept. 14 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Finance – Sept. 21 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Programming + Direct Service – Sept. 28 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Operations – Oct. 5 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Strategy for Strange Times – Oct. 12 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Fundraising – Oct. 19 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Volunteer Engagement – Oct. 26 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Young Professionals - Nov. 2 (register here)
- Let's Connect: Grant Writing - Nov. 9 (register here)
Disclaimer: Discussions will be recorded and shared as a resource, so participation means you may be recorded as well.